WebSite.com operates the https://WebSite.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the WebSite.com website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
This website displays affiliate products from third parties. Specifically from AMAZON.
This means that when you click on “Buy Now” or similar, you will be redirected to the page where the products are offered.
In this case, you should know that we only provide and facilitate links to the pages and / or platforms of these third parties where you can purchase the products we show, in order to facilitate the search and easy acquisition of them.
These pages linked and belonging to third parties have not been reviewed and are not subject to controls, or recommendation by us, so in any case website.com be held responsible for the contents of these websites, the responsibilities arising from their use in all areas, nor for the measures taken in relation to user privacy, processing of personal data or others that may be established.
Therefore, we recommend you to read carefully and in advance all the conditions of use, conditions of purchase, privacy policies, legal notices and / or similar of these linked sites before proceeding with the purchase of these products or use of the websites.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not to the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store are technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
You should know that, if you continue browsing, you are giving your consent to the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block their use through your browser.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and develop its activity, this website uses its own and third-party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and the use of different options or services it exists as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application, or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- Third-party cookies: This website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user, and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other Internet services.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
You can rest assured that these third parties may not use such information for any other purpose that is not specifically regulated in our relations with them under the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Google uses advertising partners to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use the information they obtain from your visits to this and other websites (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) to serve ads about products and services of interest to you.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
You can also adjust the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
For this, you must take into account that you will have to adapt separately the configuration of each browser and computer you use because, as we have mentioned above, cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265